The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

1 Month

The Peace Corps changed my life. I learned a lot because I thought more and wrote more than ever before. I wish more of life could be like that. But I'm not there anymore. Life goes on.

I take in music, movies, television - other people's creations - and some of it influences me and inspires me. Some of the people who made it are dead, but their work lives on. In that way they left something behind, and I'm thankful they did because it helps make me who I am. I dream of expressing my creativity through music, movies, writing, art, etc. And I'd love to be able to make a living from that. I could try to do that here around Orlando, but I think it'd be better to go to a larger city with more opportunities. So I'd like to try living in New York. I've visited there in the past and liked it, but I've never lived there. I bought a plane ticket, so I'll be there in a month. It should be interesting.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home