The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Smoky Sky

Tonight the sky is smoky due to a large fire to the north. The smoky haze gives the air an eerie quality, like the world is ending. But everyone lives life like normal. Lights pierce the smoke, but it's not easy - they don't go far. It's like a film's portrayal of a dystopian metropolis. Maybe it gives the city more character... at the expense of our lungs.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reminds me of smog, almost...but it smells like a giant barbecue.

Thu May 10, 02:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Troy said...

yes,a giant barbecue with no food - deeply saddening

Thu May 10, 10:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger LShave said...

Hey I saw your comment - thanks. I look forward to meeting you in a few days.

Thu May 24, 08:55:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home