The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist? - The Fox News Game

This is the Fox News game. Fox News apparently used a revolutionary new journalism technique called "repeat what someone else reported without questioning it" in their award-winning coverage of the madrassa Obama attended. This inspired me to create a new game, which involves thinking of stories for Fox News.

Headline: Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist?

And the story can have information about how apparently some very conservative Americans think Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist.

I expect a job offer from Fox News very soon.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home