The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Winter Wonderland

The local news warned of snow last night. That was interesting for me because I've never seen that on the local news before since I'm from Florida. It snowed during the night, and today a few inches of snow covered everything. The news reported that it was the biggest snowfall of the year here, and over a thousand flights were disrupted.

I took the opportunity to visit Central Park. I'm so very glad I did. Covered with snow, it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. It looked perfect and was like a scene from a painting or a dream. I wish everyone could experience that. I took many photos, but they don't do it justice.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home