The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Special Florida

During the past few days I've noticed more television ads from the presidential candidates. Also, many automated campaign calls have been made to my current residence. The candidates are focusing on Florida, and it's nice that they care about my home state (or at least appear to care). Actually, now that I think about it, they're Republican candidates. Democrats aren't campaigning here because the Democratic Party told them not to since Florida moved up its primary. I hope Florida goes to the Republicans in the national election.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home