The Snod

This is a blog about life, politics, and anything else I feel like writing about. It's named "The Snod" because that's a nickname someone gave me in school based on my last name.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2008 better than 2012

Hillary's best shot at becoming president will probably be in 2008. If she isn't elected president in 2008, she will face an incumbent in 2012. Technically, she could defeat an incumbent, but I believe it will be easier to win in 2008 than defeat an incumbent in 2012. Actually, it will be easier for anyone to win in 2008 than 2012 except for whoever is elected in 2008, who might find it easier to win in 2012 as an incumbent.

I'm looking forward to Barack's announcement.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

A reason I like Obama is that I expect his campaign to be more exciting than any other 2008 campaign. For once in my life, I'm actually a little bit excited about politics and about who may become president. I wasn't excited about the elections in 2004, 2000, 1996, etc., except for Election Day (and whether the USA would improbably plunge into anarchy during the Bush/Gore uncertainty). But this time I'm excited over a year before Election Day 2008 because Obama's campaign will make things a little more interesting for all the other candidates.

Tue Jan 16, 08:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home